Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Euphoria - Pappu pass ho gaya

3:25 PM 5th December .. a memorable moment i will remember for the rest of my life. This was the instant I got placed in Inductis. It was a wonderful feeling, a feeling of not being dependent on my parents anymore .. I am on cloud nine ..
Well part of the happiness is due to the fact that i am out of the placement season, no more ppts, no more written tests, no more cntrl+F (in the shortlists) and ofcourse no more fashion shows. Getting dressed in formals with a tie n all is no less than a fashion show.
The selection procedure was a tramautic experience ... written test followed by 4 rounds of interviews .. but all is well that ends well !!
4 yrs at iit i have waited for this day every moment .. the day i will be financially independent :). Technically speaking i still have to wait for another 6 months to get my first salary .. but who cares ... i am placed .. lets party !!!!

No comments: