Friday, December 15, 2006

best pals

Time has run so fast .. momories of my school days are still vivid in my mind .. those care free days were undoubtedly the best part of my life .. and more so because its then you make your best pals . friends whom you share your joys and sorrows, friends who become a part of your life, friends without whom life would have been a lot boring ..
you might wonder why all this all of a sudden .. well today i met school pals after a long time .. It was a job treat of my best friend Ashis whom i met in my 5th class ..
We have been very good friends ever since then. If i learnt anything in school i owe it to him (n if he learnt anything, he perhaps owes it to me). As i write this blog i wish him all the best for his future, may he get all the success in life ..

No comments: